Sunday, March 23, 2014

Him

All my life I lived in fog
believing I belonged there
that everything too clear and honest
was not my essence.
I watched the wind move the grass and trees
through the window of my faded mind
I was locked away from what I desired
by my own self.
Love - I thought is such a bizarre concept,
I put all the logic together and defined love.
I lived with that lie way too long
until I met you.
The one who pulled me out of the window and helped me see clearly
nothing was defined , so everything was real.
I caught myself wishing upon stars and yearning for you during lonely hours.
I wish I could define it but I can't,
I wish a simple " I love you" would be enough.
It is not enough.
It does not satisfy my need for what is that I feel for you.
With you I'm real and I exist.
I hid so long from the beauty inside me
I had forgotten the colours of my soul.
I love you. I'm sorry.
It's not enough to tell you what you mean to me.
I'm sorry.
I'm dying here, always.
Dying
with you
without you
within me
you're there
you'll always be there.
I love you more than I did when this poem started
I can't believe how that is possible
but with you - you never know in which land I'd go.
All I know is that the only thing I'd be searching for is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment